Happy anniversary to me!!!
This post is a day late, for I have officially christened myself the MomsterTeacher on August 6 last year.
Although my being MomsterTeacher is already a year old, this website (momsterteacher.com) is barely five months old, for I used to blog at momsterteacher.wordpress.com.
As of this moment, my old momsterteacher.wordpress.com blog has had 64,234 hits, while this five-month old blog has had 43,195…not bad I must say!
Now, allow me to do my thank-you speech.
I’d like to thank my mom bloggers’ clique: Em of Akira and Everything Nice, Maqui of Familia Kiki, Maggie of Mommy Maggie’s Musings, Mars of Planet Marsy, Spanish Pinay, and Badet of The Misis Chronicles for commenting on my posts and for inspiring me to blog. I look forward to seeing you all!
Thank you too to Dwight De Leon of Ang Nasasakdal for always hitting the FB Like button of my posts.
Special thanks are also due Wen of Wen Cano for helping me set-up this new website, and for migrating my posts from momsterteacher.wordpress.com to momsterteacher.com. And of course, Pat of Fancy Girl Designs for being patient with working on the layout of this blog.
And most of all, I thank everyone who has checked out this blog for whatever reason–whether you like my writing and actually learn and laugh from my posts or you hate me and are in the mood to nitpick my outfits or parenting style…still, THANK YOU!
And to show you my gratitude, I’m holding my first ever blog giveaway!
Yup, up for grabs are two Baylis and Harding Bath Sets; each winner may get either the Moonlight Lavender or the Royale Bouquet set. Each set includes a body wash, a hand and body lotion, a shower creme, and a luxurious loofah.
Joining is easy-peasy!
HERE ARE THE MECHANICS
(Steps 1, 2, and 3 are MANDATORY. Skipping one will invalidate your entry. Steps 4 and 5 are NOT required, but doing them would surely increase your chances of winning):
1. Subscribe to MomsterTeacher. Enter your email address at the semi-upper right corner (under the DON’T MISS A THING header) of this website and hit SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE. Doing this gives you 5 raffle entries.
2. Tell me what your Top 3 favorite MomsterTeacher posts are, and why. Under the comments section of this post, write your Top 3 favorite MomsterTeacher posts. Include your Facebook name, Twitter username (if any), and email address (the one you used to subscribe to MomsterTeacher). Doing this gives you 5 raffle entries.
My Top 3 MomsterTeacher Posts are:
1. Helper Humor – it made me laugh really hard
2. When God Parted Our Red Sea Part 3 – it made me realize how powerful prayers can be
3. Wardrobe Diary #1 – it inspired me how to wear my skirt
Facebook Name: Dewmaine Sales-Ladaga
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Share this giveaway on Facebook. On your Facebook wall, post “Joining @MomsterTeacher’s 1st Anniversary Blog Giveaway at http://momsterteacher.com/2012/08/07/momsterteachers-first-anniversary-giveaway/.” (make sure I’m tagged so I could see your post on my timeline). Doing this gives you an additional 2 raffle entries.
4. Follow me on Twitter. Follow @momsterteacher for an additional 2 raffle entries.
5. Share this giveaway on Twitter. Simply tweet “Joining @momsterteacher’s 1st Anniversary Blog Giveaway at http://momsterteacher.com/2012/08/07/momsterteachers-first-anniversary-giveaway/!” to get 2 more raffle entries.
It’s that simple! Or, if you’d rather do it the Rafflecopter way, you may do so!
Everyone who has a Philippine address is welcome to join this blog giveaway…this isn’t just for the ladies! Guys (straight or otherwise) are also encouraged to join…at least, may gift na ka na sa next monthsary or weeksary or daysary (adik!) ninyo ng girlfriend mo, hahaha!
PS: Good news–this is just the first of my giveaways! I still have at least three more in store, thanks to my sponsors! So keep on supporting and reading MomsterTeacher!
Tell me what you think!
Powered by Facebook Comments