Since I career-ed making Raviv’s costume for the Rainbow Holiday Show (and more!), I was not able to even think of an outfit for myself. I was also bloated at that time (I was a week away from my period then. Plus, I haven’t been working out or watching what I eat for about a month now!). Tapos hindi pa ako nakapagpa-wax ng underarms, so talagang bawal ang sleeveless! Jeans would make my upper torso look like a muffin, but I also ruled out skirts and dresses because I know how bagyo-ish my son could get and the last we had an event at Rainbow we were seated Indian style on rugs and mats. So medyo mission impossible ang quest ko to wear something nice ‘di ba?
Buuut theeen…I saw the wide-leg pants I bought from Greenhills months and months ago…puhr-fect!
I first realized the promise of wide-leg pants from my style bible–People Style Watch!
Stylish and comfy, right? So last June when I stumbled upon really affordable wide-leg pants (which were also really cottony soft!), I grabbed a pair! I was supposed to buy another pair but then I was no longer able to return for it. So anyway here I was wearing this fantabulous mom-find:
Here are more details:
- Gray cotton wide-leg pants from Greenhills Shopping Center
- Black blouse from XOXO
- Earrings from my mother-in-law
- Green wedge sandals from Liliw
- Reddish brown leather bag from Mexico (ang cute ng shape ‘no? :))
- Headband from SM Girls’ Accessories section (when I buy stuff for Raviv, I couldn’t help going to the girls’ section and I end up buying for myself! The accessories here are cheaper than the ladies’ accessories department!)
And here I was with the cutest owl ever before going home:
Indeed, wide-leg pants are a must for hands-on, busy moms who still want to stand out! 🙂 Comfy unlike skinny jeans, and “Kita panty ng nanay mo!”-proof unlike a skirt!
Tell me what you think!
Powered by Facebook Comments