My boy was actually sick when we visited Enchanted Kingdom, thus his kalikutan was significantly diminished.
But may I say again how proud we are of him, that even his doctor was in awe of how mabait Raviv was. See, a day after our EK trip we finally brought Raviv to his pedia, Dr. Resa de Jesus. She was surprised that one side of Raviv’s neck was so swollen (and we didn’t even notice it! Shame on us. But Doc told us not to blame ourselves—Raviv was robust thus the oversight). His lymph nodes were fighting off the infection that’s why there was swelling. Doc Resa said she was sure that it was painful, and that other kids would have wailed like crazy the whole day. But not our Raviv :’) Awww anak. Sana forever kang matiisin.
Anyway, to show you just how matiisin and optimistic Raviv is, here are his pictures when he had a slight fever at Enchanted Kingdom:
‘Di ba parang walang sakit? Talagang todo japorms pa rin!
So what was my enchanting boy wearing at Enchanted Kingdom? Let’s take a full body look:
- Polo shirt from Umbro
- Pants from Gingersnaps
- Sandals from Nickelodeon Go Diego Go
- Abaca fedora hat from SM Department Store
- Sunnies from SM Department Store
Now what about the momma? Here’s what I wore:
And here’s a closer look at the details:
- Too-small-for-my-head abaca fedora was Raviv’s
- Ecru cotton blouse from Gallery F (a local store owned by my friend Noey Cabbarubias)
- Gray cigarette pants from G200 Pink
- Yellow flat cage shoes from Greenhills Shopping Center (gotta wear flats with all the walking and Raviv in tow!)
- Leather shoulder bag from Liz Claiborne
- Chandelier earrings from the fiesta tiangge in Lipa
- Sunnies from Bijoux Terner
So perhaps you’re wondering where the enchanting daddy is, right? Sadly, he is not worthy to be featured here. Hehehe.
Have an enchanting day everyone! 🙂
Tell me what you think!
Powered by Facebook Comments