Due to my busy pre-summer and summer schedule, I had altogether forgotten to post this even though I’ve already made a collage of my li’l boy’s outfit during our Zoocobia adventure in Clark, Pampanga. Here he was then:
And here’s a closer look at what he was wearing:
- blue cotton shirt from Calvin Klein
- unbranded cotton cargo pants
- shoes from Payless
- belt nenoked from his Rustan’s Jr. pants
- yellow sunnies from his maternal grandma (Randy’s mom, Mama, used to send soooo many sunnies in her balikbayan boxes. Raviv wears them)
- abaca hat from his Tatay
By the way, this shirt is too tight and too short for him now. 🙂 Though the pants still fit perfectly 😉
PS: Now I remember why I forgot to post this!!! Because I had a matching wardrobe diary! Yet I hesitated—actually, I am STILL hesitant—to post it up to now!!!
But because I love you, I will. And you will understand why. Here I was on that Clark trip:
Do you now get it why I didn’t want to post this? If you didn’t or still don’t get it, pa-hug at pa-kiss nga! At I love yooouuu!
But if you gasped and said, “Ay hong taba ni Dew!!!”…hrmpft. Reality bites.
Grabe, parang wala na akong bewang! My waist looked as thick as my matagal-ko-nang-tanggap thunder thighs put together! To think I was even wearing black! And to think I felt pretty on that day! But nooooo! As I was reviewing Randy’s photo of me at the screen of his SLR…
Me: Ay! Bakit ang taba ko!?! Ano ba ‘yang mga kuha mo?
Randy: Bakit mga kuha ko ang sinisisi mo?
Me: Dapat kasi Babe mag-aral kang mag-shoot ng mga pang-model-model ang effect.
Randy: Dapat din siguro mag-diet ka na parang model.
At natameme ako. Honga naman. His suggestion was more reasonable, but my suggestion was easier and probably more doable. Mwehehehe!
Anyway since I’ve already posted my tabachina wardrobe diary entry, here’s a closer look at what I wore (and I still haven’t worn any of these clothes until now, except for the bag):
- straw hat from SM Department Store
- sunnies from Bijoux Terner
- pants from Aeropostale
- flat ankle booties from The Ramp Crossings
- necklace from Forever 21—a gift from my close friend Irvin Domingo and his “closer friend” Tina Rivero
- plaid, vintage/classic messenger bag from Polo Ralph Lauren
- black V-neck blouse from Esprit (but in fairness, its size is Small)
There you go. Now you know how brutally honest I’ve been with you readers. I never posted these photos on Facebook. But for you, sige, see me in my tabachina moments. Hahaha!
[note: I eventually got a tad thinner during the summer (see my latest wardrobe diary entry), but come June I was eating like crazy. Just last week I was really alarmed when I realized I was 10 pounds heavier than when I haven’t given birth yet. So I’ve started eating like a normal person—I now stop eating when I’m full. In the next days I promise I will also get physical].
Tell me what you think!
Powered by Facebook Comments