Guys, Randy did it again. I have been abused many times as a wife. That’s why I’m taking a stand against Randy. Sobra na siya. Hindi ko na kaya. Here’s a draft of my demand letter to him.
2 December 2013
Mr. Ramon Randy C. Ladaga
BRAIN TRAIN Center
Los Banos, Laguna
Dear Mr. Ladaga:
This law Office is writing you in connection with the complaint of your beautiful wife, Ms. Dewmaine Sales-Ladaga, summarized briefly as follows:
1. Some time in July you posted these discriminating photos of complainant on Facebook:
Notice that complainant chose the HIDE FROM TIMELINE feature, and commented “I will pretend as though this photo does not exist.” Clearly, Complainant is embarrassed by these photos, the major reason being that these photos show a fraction of her cleavage, unartistically accentuated by cut grass. As her husband, you know that Complainant is very conservative and demure–a woman of upstanding character…a paragon of perfection and the epitome of virtue. The fact that these photos show her eye wrinkles, her just-woke-up look, and that her limbs look short and squat is not really her concern.
2. Then in September, you posted another discriminating photo of Complainant:
Again, this picture painted her negatively: it implies that she is being cruel to animals by scaring an innocent owl (see comment by a certain Abel Manalo).
3. In November this year, you posted another unflattering photo of Complainant as your Facebook cover:
Although Complainant sees nothing legally wrong about your posting of this photo, Complainant has begun to seriously wonder why you kept choosing to upload photos of her that does not let the public see how utterly and undeniably sophisticated, classy, and beautiful she really is.
4. Just recently, you again uploaded another unflattering photo of Complainant. This time, you even tricked her. According to Complainant, a few minutes before you uploaded this photo, you showed her this photo:
…and this was your conversation:
Randy: “Ang ganda mo dito sweetheart.”
Dewmaine even humbly said: “Nye ang pangit nga. Kitang-kita ang eyebags at lumapad ang ilong ko.”
But Dewmaine also gave you a smile that CLEARLY said: “Awww. You’re so sweet and I’m so flattered babe!”
A few minutes after…
Randy: Maga-upload ako ng pictures mo.
Complainant was touched as she thought you were so proud of her that you wanted to show her photo off, even with eyebags and wide nose. She wanted to be nonchalant about it, being the demure woman that she is. But after a few seconds…
Randy: Grabe talo mo na si Raviv! Ten seconds pa lang after ko i-upload ang picture mo, 100+ Likes na!
Complainant Dewmaine wanted to see for herself the result of your being proud about her. So imagine her consternation when she saw this on her Newsfeed on Facebook:
The uploading of this photo depicts Complainant as an unsophisticated woman. In fact, when your child Raviv saw this photo, he looked upset and bewildered and even asked complainant:
“Bakit ka ganyan diyan Nanay? What happened to you?“
5. Clearly, you have violated several laws with your imprudent and malicious posting of Complainant’s photos:
- for Allegations in #1, you may be charged with Violation of REPUBLIC ACT No. 9995, otherwise known as the Anti-Voyeurism Act for posting Complainant’s photos where her cleavage is visible
- for Allegations in #2, you may be charged with Libel, for posting photos of her that are as good as telling the people she is guilty of animal cruelty
- for Allegations in #3, you may again be charged with Libel, for posting photos of her that are as good as telling the people she is not really classy and sophisticated
- for Allegations in #4, you may again be charged with Swindling, for tricking Complainant into thinking you will be posting photos of her that you think she looks beautiful in; and Qualified Seduction for making her have gentle feelings towards you with what you have said to her.
- and overall, you may again be charged with Violation of RA 9262, popularly known as the Anti-Violence Against Women and Their Children! Here’s an excerpt of RA 9262:
SECTION 1. Short Title.– This Act shall be known as the “Anti-Violence Against Women and Their Children Act of 2004”. SECTION 2. Declaration of Policy.– It is hereby declared that the State values the dignity of women and children and guarantees full respect for human rights. The State also recognizes the need to protect the family and its members particularly women and children, from violence and threats to their personal safety and security.
With the photos you posted of Complainant, you clearly robbed her of her dignity, and based on the comments and Likes of the people, she has become a laughingstock in their eyes. In view of all the foregoing facts and circumstances, it is the position of Ms. Dewmaine Sales-Ladaga that you violated her rights thereby causing too much prejudice to her interests. Consequently, FORMAL DEMAND is hereby being made for you to pay through buying BOTH of the following, as payment for damages which Complainant sustained due to your unjustified acts:
BALENCIAGA CITY CROSS MOUTARDE
Medium sized perforated lambskin hand carry and shoulder bag with “classic” hardware
- Description:Perforated leather • Hand stitched handles • Removable shoulder strap • Top zip closure • Aged brass hardware • Leather tassel zip pull • Front zip pocket • Interior zip pocket with Balenciaga engraved plaque • Double phone compartment inside • Leather framed mirror • Made in ItalyMeasurements:9.0” x 14.8” x 3.9”Material:Soft crafted vintage lambskin
Image lifted from www.balenciaga.com
This ring is classically elegant with a cushion modified brilliant diamond encircled by a double row of bead-set diamonds. A diamond band enhances the striking magnificence of this piece.
Image lifted from http://www.tiffany.com
Ms. Dewmaine Sales-Ladaga will wait not later than ONE YEAR from receipt of this letter for your compliance with the above demand. Otherwise, and much to our regret, we will have no other option except to bring this matter to the proper court of justice. Thank you and please consider this as your last and final demand.
Thank you everyone for reading. I’m sure I have your full support. May justice be served!
Tell me what you think!
Powered by Facebook Comments