First, sorry Helene for this super late reply!!! Second, thank you for nominating me! But finally, thiz iz it!!!
1. Post a picture of the Sunshine Blogger Award.
2. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer 11 questions from the nominating blogger.
4. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
5. Nominate 11 wonderful bloggers that you feel bring sunshine to the blogging world.
6. Write 11 questions for your nominated bloggers.
Now, know more of my quirks!
11 Random Facts about ME:
1. I am a southpaw, and I used to make a big deal out of that.
2. My preferences:
bags > shoes
hamburger > pizza
Mexicanovela > Koreanovela
carbs > protein
rice > pasta
Friends > How I Met Your Mother
redhead > brunette > blonde
McDonald’s > Jollibee
Image lifted from www.bubblews.com
3. I honestly, honestly used to think that humans have sex like dogs—there’d be humping and pumping and then they’d lock for a long time.
4. My favorite color is yellow, and my favorite number is 1.
5. At the risk of being called walang taste…I honestly do not see the appeal of Hermes bags.
6. My phobias: acrophobia (heights), musophobia (rodents), and pomfretphobia (monkeys).
7. Based on the four personality types, I’m 65% sanguine and 35% melancholy.
8. Based on the five languages of love, my love language is Words of Affirmation.
Actions don’t always speak louder than words. If this is your love language, unsolicited compliments mean the world to you. Hearing the words, “I love you,” are important – hearing the reasons behind that love sends your spirits skyward. Insults can leave you shattered and are not easily forgotten. Kind, encouraging, and positive words are truly life-giving. – http://www.5lovelanguages.com/
9. Even though I teach grammar, I do not proofread my blogposts. I type and hit Publish. And then cringe when I read them and see grammatical errors. Mostly on verb tenses. Hehe. Buuut…
10. …grammatical errors on Facebook (and yes, blogs) really irritate me. But I am taming the Grammar Nazi in me because of #9.
11. I am more impressed by brains than by looks. Applicable to both men and women.
11 Questions from Mrs. Mommyholic:
1. Where is your dream travel destination? Europe, without batting an eyelash.
2. Favorite Disney character? Belle, because I’m also a bookworm. And because, as I said above, brains are more important than looks.
3. If you could learn how to play any instrument, what would it be? Saxophone. Soooo sexy!
4. Coke or Pepsi? I have hyperacidity, and I’ve never been really a fan of sodas. But Coke, maybe.
5. What’s one beauty product you can’t live without? Eyebrow pencil. Kalbo ang kilay ko.
6. Who is your ultimate celebrity crush? CHACE CRAWFORD!!! Look o:
Image lifted from www.fanpop.com
7. What is your favorite childhood memory? New Year’s Eves at the Salem residence: lotsa food, lotsa coins, and lotsa laughter with the opeople I love.
8. Do you like your ice cream to be in a cup or a cone? Cone. Because I love cones. Sometimes, I enjoy eating the cone more than the ice cream. I’m not a fan of ice creams.
9. Favorite popcorn flavor? Butter Toffee and Walnut Crunch.
10. Do your prefer co-ed or all girls/boys school for your kids? Why? Ay! I used to think exclusive schools were ridiculous. But not anymore. I have encountered kids from hundreds and hundreds of schools, and I must say that students of exclusive boys’ school impressed me: their confidence, discipline, respect for authority, and intelligence are really commendable.
11. What do you consider your best blog post ever? Hmm. Maybe THIS.
My 11 Nominated Bloggers
1. Em of Akira and Everything Nice
2. Erl of Glamma Momma
3. Aimee of IAmAimeeDiego
4. Maggie of Mommy Maggie’s Musings
5. Sha of Mommy Sha
6. Mars of Planet Marsy
7. Peachy of she.is.also.an.architect
8. Badet of The Misis Chronicles
9. Angeli of Davao Mommy
10. Glaiza of Moomy Moosings
11. Louise of Mommy Practicality
11 Questions for my Nominated Bloggers
1. Where were you born?
2. Who is your biggest influence?
3. Who is the last person you called?
4. If you could choose your nationality, what would it be?
5. What is your specialty (cooking-wise)?
6. What is your greatest fear?
7. When did you first tell yourself, “God is real!”
8. What movie made you cry the most?
9. Why do you blog?
10. Where is your refuge?
11. What irritates you the most?
Tell me what you think!
Powered by Facebook Comments