Who doesn’t love pizza?! Randy and Raviv both love pizza so much! As for me, I WAS not really a fan. I guess that’s because most pizzas have tasteless thick crusts, which are not really my thing. And then there was that time when Randy met his schoolmate from Pisay to discuss a business deal. At which restaurant did they decide to meet? Can you guess?
Since, as I said, I was not a fan of pizza, I ordered chicken and pasta and other food items on the menu. But when Raviv, Yaya Gigi and I were consuming the yummy foods at an alarming rate, whereas Randy and his ka-meetings have not eaten yet (they went downright to business), I ordered pizza for them. I chose the Manager’s Choice pizza. When the pizza arrived, it looked and smelled so good that I reached for a slice.
Image lifted shakeyspizzafrom.ph /menus
Then, I forgot that I do not like pizzas. It was really good! From then on, I gave pizzas a chance and actually enjoyed eating at pizza parlors, especially at Shakey’s.
Prior to tasting the Manager’s Choice pizza, I had still loved eating at Shakey’s, because they’re specialty is not limited to just pizzas: I love Shakey’s friend chicken (beats the hell out of other restaurants that boast of their fried chicken, right?) and of course, the mojos!!!
Now, I know I’ve whetted your appetite, and you now hate me for making you salivate. But before you do, I have some exciting news for you: Shakey’s is giving a loyal MomsterTeacher reader P1,500 worth of gift certificate!!!
(Note: One has to have an Instagram account to join this giveaway. A representative from Shakey’s will pick the winner since this is also a creativity contest):
- Like Shakey’s on Facebook.
- Like MomsterTeacher on Facebook.
- Follow @shakeysph on Instagram.
- Follow @momsterteacher on Instagram.
- Post this on Facebook: “I want to win P1,500 worth of gift certificate from @Shakey’s Philippines and @Momsterteacher! You may join too! Easy steps here: http://wp.me/p2lspU-2qs” and then tag three of your Facebook friends. Don’t forget to set the post PUBLIC so I can see it.
- Pick your best throwback photo and share it on Instagram. Photo must be watermarked with the Shakey’s 1954 watermark (copy/download image below) using any photo-editing app or software. Describe your good times and great memories in the caption. And finally, don’t forget to tag @momsterteacher and @shakeysph, and use these hashtags: #ShakeysXMomsterTeacher #ShakeysPizza1954
Download this image and use to watermark your entry:
Here is a sample entry I posted:
View this post on Instagram
Sample entry: I am scared of rodents and monkeys. So imagine how scared I was when I saw tarsiers up close and personal when Randy and I went to Bohol in 2009. Despite the caretakers' assurance that they were gentle and harmless animals, I still could not get near them. Thus I just put my head on this painting and imitated a tarsier's eyes. Try as I may, my eyes were no match for the tarsier's. #ShakeysXMomsterteacher #Shakeys1954 @momsterteacher @shakeysph COMPLETE DETAILS ON MOMSTERTEACHER.COM Ü
Good luck everyone and bon appétit!
Tell me what you think!
Powered by Facebook Comments