From when I was pregnant until I was breastfeeding, I avoided eating peanuts like the plague. That’s because I was allergy-prone, and I wanted to do everything in my power to prevent my son from developing allergies. I believe my prudence paid off, because as far as I know, Raviv could eat anything and use any soap without developing any rashes.
Unfortunately, the unpredictable weather plus dust still cause Raviv to develop allergies. There’d been so many times I was worried he’s got some nasty bacteria in his system because of his sniffles, only to find out his frequent singhot-sipon is just caused by allergies. And our trusted pedia would always recommend Allerkid to combat the W.R.I.S.T. symptoms caused by allergy attacks:
- Watery eyes
- Runny nose
- Itchy ears, nose & throat
- Tickles in throat
Cetirizine Allerkid is the Most-doctor prescribed and No. 1 Allergy Medicine for kids. It is effective in relieving allergy symptoms of Allergic Rhinitis such as sneezing, nasal itching, watery eyes or what we call as “hatsing-singhot-kamot”. It is also used for Allergic conjunctivitis and Atopic dermatitis. Allerkid controls allergy in as fast as 20 minutes that lasts up to 24 hours, thus it can only be taken once a day. Kids will surely love the great grape taste of Allerkid because it uses TasteRite Technology which masks the bitter taste of medicines.
- We haven’t been to Kidzania!
- …and Raviv really drinks Allerkid and in can say in all honesty that it works.
- shirt: Guess Kids
- pants: Maui & Sons
- shoes: Native
Now here are Raviv’s moments at Kidzania:
First job: Builder! His dream job.
His first earnings from his first job!
My little firefighter! Inarguably the most exciting career path he followed that evening!
The dashing dog doctor!
Reunion with Rafael, the little kulit of Mommy Anna
Mommy bloggers’s kiddos
Notes and tips if you’re planning to go to Kidzania:
- Call Kidzania first before going, and ask what “jobs” would be available on the day you’re planning to go. On the evening we went there, an exciting “job” was unavailable: being a pilot. Sad 🙁
- If your child is 4 years old and below, better save this trip for when he/she is older. Many jobs disallow grown-ups from participating, as in you can’t even go inside the “workplace”. Best you can do is look from the glass doors. So if your child will just cry if you don’t go with them, sayang lang ang entrance. Better go to Gymboree. 😉
- One of the jobs Raviv wanted was in the Milo Stadium. However, it’s only for 7 years old & up and kids should wear rubber shoes. The Native “rubber” shoes Raviv was wearing didn’t make the cut (and his age, of course).
- For grown-ups, wear comfy footwear as well. Like what I said, you’ll just be watching from the outside, standing. There are no chairs except for the ones near the restaurants.
Thank you so much Allerkid for the wonderful time we had at Kidzania, and more thanks for being a great go-to medicine everytime Raviv gets bothered by pesky allergies.