Several readers of mine tell me that their favorite posts are my Conversations with Raviv series. And I can’t really blame them. My son says the funniest and darndest things that are so unexpected. I blame (or credit, actually) it on his very wild imagination.
My son has ready access to gadgets and television. But most of the time, he still opts to draw and play. And these activities do a lot for his brain development!
Raviv drawing the “volcano cake” he wants as a birthday cake. Plus the number “4” candle we have to put on the cake (because he’s turning 4 already!!!) Will his volcano cake be granted by his pretty Nanay?!
His favorite activity with his Tatay is what he calls, “Action” and “Storytelling”. When he tells Randy, “Tatay, action tayo, action”, that means Raviv would be Spider-man and Randy would be Sandman or Electro or whoever Spider-man’s nemesis is.
And if most kids mean “Tell me a story” when they request a “storytelling” session, well ibahin natin si Raviv. When he says he wants a “storytelling” sesh, it means he wants to tell you a story using his action figures of rubber animals or characters.
Yes, Raviv’s favorite toys are not the expensive remote-controlled cars or robots that just let him watch and observe. No sir! His favorite toys are actually the sturdy cheapangga rubber toys that do not limit his imagination! And his “storytelling” helps develop his vocabulary, speech, and reasoning skills.
Perhaps imagination is only intelligence having fun. – George Scialabra
I guess his unbridled imagination is the reason why his favorite activity at school is arts…
…and the way to his heart is Lego!
This is why I highly encourage my fellow parents to join the Nesfruta #RealNaReal Promo! Imagine how your child would gasp at the sight of his or her drawing coming to life! Take a look at Kendra and her friends:
See? So join the Nesfruta #RealNaReal Promo!
How to Join the Nesfruta #RealNaReal Promo
If your child is 7 years old or older, Nesfruta can help bring your child’s drawing to life!
How exactly? Here are the easy-peasy mechanics!
1. To join the promo, a participant must upload a photo of his or her child’s drawing by commenting on the promo post or by sending a private message to the NESFRUTA Facebook Page. The child who made the drawing must be aged 7 years old and above.
2. All submitted drawings will be pre-screened and qualified for electronic raffle based on the following:
- Drawing must only have one character.
- The toy to be created out of the drawing is safe and will not put children at risk.
- The toy to be created meets quality standards of promo organizers.
3. Participants can send in as many entries as they like, provided that each submission is of a different drawing.
4. Only valid entries will be included in the weekly raffle draw.
1. Deadline for submission is every Sunday at 11:59 PM of the following dates:
a. Period December 16, 2014 (Tuesday) to December 24, 2014 (Wednesday)
Determination of Winners
1. Five (5) weekly winners will be drawn through electronic raffle from the qualified entries submitted during the draw week.
2. Entries drawn will be notified through Facebook and will be verified by asking participant to submit the following information:
- Full Name
- Contact Number
- Mailing Address
- Age of child
3. A final email confirmation will be sent to the verified winner as proof of winning.
4. Winners will be given sixty (60) days to respond with their contact details. If no response is received after sixty (60) days, the prize/s will be forfeited in favor of Nestlé Philippines Inc (NPI), with the approval of F
(For the complete promo mechanics, go to THIS LINK).
Whatcha waitin’ for?!? Join now! I can’t wait to hear about how your children’s faces came alive when they see their drawings come alive!