I was especially happy on this day, because our family got to do what normal families do on Sundays: make it all about God and family. See, our work entails us to work on weekends. Not complaining here, because we are relatively from Monday to Friday. And pasyal on weekdays has its perks, because that meant tourist spots and malls are not crowded. But still, there’s a part of me that makes me long to have a special Sundate with my family.
For some reason, the Sundays of October free for Randy and me. And I revel these Sundays. I make sure we at least attend the Sunday service. But on this day, Randy learned that there was a back-to-back dog show in Tagaytay City! Back when Randy and I were still bf-gf and our business wasn’t this huge, we had several Sundays off and we used to spend it attending and joining dog shows. So even though we were still a tad sick from God-knows-what sickness the previous day (buuut, we still taught!), Randy and I got excited at the thought of being at a dog show again, even though we do not have any entry.
Here’s what I wore to church and then to our pasyal by the way:
And here’s a much closer look at the outfit details:
- Dress from Blessed Online Shop (this cost only P300+++!)
- Leather sandals from Outland (I’ve recently rediscovered Outland! I have forgotten how comfy and sturdy they are, not to mention affordable!
- Two-way bag (can be shoulder and can be handbag) from Relic
- Leather belt from a thrift shop Randy and I passed by in Cavite
- Sunnies from Charles and Keith